MobileLife Album will shut down permanently on June 30, 2013. But don't worry—your photos and videos can find a new home with our partner Google. Here's all you need to do to save and then transfer your content to the Google Drive™ service.
On your computer:
Start by downloading your photos and videos.
- Log in to MobileLife Album with your My T-Mobile account.
- Go to Albums on the left column, and select All.
- Select the orange Download Media icon at the top, and follow the instructions.
Next, confirm your storage eligibility.
- From the MobileLife Album page, select the Google Drive icon at the top.
- Follow the instructions to sign in, or create a new Google Drive account.
- Once you've signed in, you'll be prompted to confirm your storage eligibility.
Then upload your photos and videos to Google Drive.
- Go to the Google Drive website, and log in to your account.
- Click the upload icon on the main page.
- Select the album content you downloaded, and click Open to begin uploading.